Pune is not a bad place for a glutton or a hungry traveler to find himself in. The city has been brewing quite a few sassy restaurants with plush ambience and delectable food. Depending on your preference of cuisine, there are different outlets which will find favor with you. Here is a steal glance at some recommended ones, based on the cuisine you prefer:
1. For Chinese and Asian cuisines: If you are hankering after Chinese/Asian, then the restaurants at the tip of our tongues would be Baan Tao and Malaka Spice. They have the best Thai food you could ever put into your mouth. Mainland China is also recommended especially for its Sapo Chicken and Sliced Lamb. The eatery named Harajuku is one of the best places to visit in Pune for digging into Japanese meals.
2. For European cuisines: For a bunch of European dishes, the restaurants on top of our list are Paprika Hot Rocks, The Ship and Sen5es. Most of them have excellent ambience and never fail to satisfy a meat-lover.
3. For Italian cuisine: Italian dishes have become a rage with the youths of today. So, if you are in the mood to try the pastas and pizzas, then the places recommended would be La Terrazza, Little Italy and Prego.
4. For South Indian cuisines: Pune knows how to thrust those scrumptious dosas down your throat. For lovers of south Indian foods, Vaishali and Kalyani are the best places to see in Pune.
5. For North Indian cuisines: For sinking your teeth into north Indian dishes, restaurants like ‘Sigree’, ‘Oh Calcutta’ and ‘Taareef’ rule the roost.
Also checkout the best places to eat in Dubai.