Mauritius is an island of dreams located near the coast of Madagascar. Mauritius Tourism covers the beautiful tropical forests, dazzling beaches and other famous spots. The cool and calm weather condition urges tourists to take up Mauritius packages. Some of the places to visit in Mauritius are:
- Chamarel Village: this sand boundary or the “Seven Colored Earth” is a camouflage of seven different yet distinctive colours which, when mixed together seamlessly separates back into the different colors again. This is the topmost attraction of Mauritius.
- Le Morne Brabant: This famous UNESCO World Heritage site is a peninsula in Mauritius. The single standing giant basaltic rock above the sea level is the captivating feature of this place surrounded by lagoons and dense trees.
- Grand Baie: Tourists take up Mauritius packages especially for visiting this exquisite place which is the best tourist in Mauritius. It is simply a village where not only nature lovers but shopaholics and adventure freaks too like to spend time at. Mauritius Tourism covers the whole of this exotic village for tourist’s delight.
- Le Chateau de Labourdonnais: this majestic place is a magnificent blend of museum, restaurants, and exotic gardens. Being this spellbinding example of architecture, it tops the tourist’s destination list.
- Black River Gorges: a special place for nature lovers is the magnetic national park, Black River Gorges. This park exhibits flora and fauna at its best showcasing some of the rare species of the world.
These are some of the top destinations to be visited in Mauritius and with the availability of Mauritius tourism Guide and different Mauritius packages the trip can always prove to be easy on the pockets and comfort. So, book an online ticket to this beautiful creation of God today.